Tuesday 22 September 2009

Vox Pop

A Vox Pop is: public opinions gathered in interviews: the impromptu opinions of ordinary members of the public as gathered by a radio or television interviewer.

So, me and a friend went into our local city, Norwich, camera in hand and tried to find out what ordinary members of the public thought of music videos. I prepared little cut out pieces of paper that had my blog and e-mail details on, as I would be filming people to get their opinion and I thought that it would be a good way to let them easily see what they were being used for and also if they decided they did not want their opinion to be posted, they would be able to contact me to withdraw.

We came back with very little but I have decided to post this as a lot of effort went into trying to carry it out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment