Monday 11 January 2010

Ancillary Task: The Digipack

I have already done some research into the digipack, feel free to take a look if you need to refresh your memory.

Now I need to make one, or at least design it. My first step is to find a good template from which I can work. This site provided a great variety of templates and I found it extremely useful.

After trawling through all the templates the site had to offer, I picked my favorite 3. I found it really hard to visualise what these packs would look like in real life so I printed them out and had a play around with the different designs.

In the end I decided that this template was my favourite and I am going to edit it a bit to better suit my use of it.

This is the final version of the template I plan on using when creating my digipack. However, I will be moving the DVD/CD to the the middle rather than the far right as labeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment