Friday 16 October 2009

Location location location

I went out and about to find the perfect place and these photos are what I came back with.

I am very pleased and think that the places in the photo will be perfect for my music video. Fingers crossed the weather doesnt get too bad too quickly.



This location was brilliant but as you can see the river is not in perfect condition as far as litter is concerned.
Sophie (my actress) and I tried to make sure that all the litter in the scene was not visible, you would be surprised by how much rubbish there is in a river. We also cleared all the fallen leaves from the bridge so that Sophie could easily walk through with out being dragged down by them. Unfortunately I couldn't make it as picturesque as I might have hoped as i can't legally move road signs and stop traffic. But I tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment